Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been taken over by "Search Manager." What can I do to…

Customer Question
I have been taken...

I have been taken over by "Search Manager." What can I do to get rid of it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

I don't know. How do I find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I seems to have come attached to an adobe update I stupidly downloaded.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?