Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not sure if this is a device or account question ... I…

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure if this is a device or account question ... I have received an email saying my account has been suspended. There are several grammatical errors in it and a link to a "short url" site that says it is no longer operable ... how can I check on this? There was also an App Store purchase for $120 which I canceled . I am not sure all of this is related but I am not a tech person so am not sure what to do ...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both on my phone and on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None ... no idea how to do that. You are speaking to a 70 year old woman in rural Maine who grew up with pencil and paper.... assume that I have no knowledge and go from there ...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No ... don't think so.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?