Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone has been disabled after a number of failed attempts…

Customer Question
My phone has been...

My phone has been disabled after a number of failed attempts to verify using an ID code given to me on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I didn't know there was one. I bought the phone only a week or so ago.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't have a passcode. My passcode is required when the iPhone restarts.
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Do you have a computer you can plug your device into?