Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I change payment method for my apple account. IPhone…

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change payment method for my apple account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone IOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I lost my registered credit card and got a replacement from my bank but with different details

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

So I want to cancel the registered one and replace with new one

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can change your payment & billing information on your Apple ID's account page.

Access it by logging in with your Apple ID and password *****: http://appleid.apple.com

Then in the Payment section click the Edit button on the right.

This way is probably the easiest but you can also change through iTunes or on your iPhone or iPad.

See here for more information on how to do that:

https://support.apple.com/en-ng/HT201266

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Please take a moment to click the star rating at the top of the screen, it is really appreciated.

Have a great day!