Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a question about my facebook account. Its nothing do…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a question about my facebook account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Its nothing do to with proformance

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I play the slots games on there and facebook thought that I may have been scammed about 2 months ago and put a hold on my debit card And I still cant use it.I have contacted them several times telling them to release it and no response

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Im aggraviated.That is my money and I want to us my card

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, When did this start ? and what OS are you running please? (Windows or Mac)

windows 8.1 about 2 months pr so ago.I just want to use my debit card
Noooooooo,

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.