Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple id is block and icloud is not same id apple. Iphone 8…

Customer Question
Apple id is block...

Apple id is block and icloud is not same id apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 8 os ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

2 monts and y tried to change my apple id but no good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Y speak to senior apple tecnician but problem still going

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

unblock my apple id please ay***@******.*** its block for safety but noe its ok thanks

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com