Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is ready to be recovered. Told to go to

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is ready to be recovered. Told to go to apple.com/recover and enter my Apple ID, tried but which site do I go to?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Didn’t, I lose the App Store, app on screen but wouldn’t open, attempted to reset.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

That’s what I did.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Cannot connect to App Store
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Do you still need help please?

No thank you. It’s ok now.

You are very welcome