Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to connect two iPad via Bluetooth, but they couldn't…

Customer Question
I need to connect...

I need to connect two iPad via Bluetooth, but they couldn't see each other

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

How I can find version of iTunes on each iPad?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

Where I can find the Mac Technician?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to know how I can sync the two iPads

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPads. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

iPads do not sync via bluetooth so lets start there. What are you trying to sync?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.