Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had used my Ipad on Friday night all was OK. Went to use…

Customer Question
I had used my...

I had used my Ipad on Friday night all was OK. Went to use it Saturday morning and there is an Activation Lock on it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not for a while it said my password ***** ***** correct and that because the owner has used Find My iPhone to link it to their Apple ID no one as an apple iphone associated with the account.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The iPad was brought new no I haven't tried resetting through Apple's online reset tool, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't want to change the password ***** it is linked to our business will that matter?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have tried numerous times the password, turned the iPad off and on again
I can have a go if you can direct me - thanks
Can you tell me if you have successfully received my last 2 messages and do I need to wait online for a response, cheers

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Hi Justin I have had the issue resolved

Thanks awesome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!