Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Heys there its on activation error when i set it up as a new…

Customer Question
Second opinion] heys there...

Second opinion] heys there its on activation error when i set it up as a new ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Im not too sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Its been like this for a while just the other day i took it out and restarted the ipad but didnt log out of icloud as i dont know the password ***** reseted it now its on activation error and icloud lock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No theres notning else just that i cant get into the home page and all because I cant activate my ipad

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about activation. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have tried to plug it into the computer and restoring plus updating but nothings happening
its just still on activation error

Are you certain you have the correct Apple ID and Password?

Ive forgotten the password

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

I have tried just overall I forgot the whole password

Please dial ‭00111 -(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?