Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Heys there its on activation error when i set it up as a new…

Customer Question
Heys there its on...

Heys there its on activation error when i set it up as a new ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Im not too sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Its been like this for a while just the other day i took it out and restarted the ipad but didnt log out of icloud as i dont know the password ***** reseted it now its on activation error and icloud lock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No theres notning else just that i cant get into the home page and all because I cant activate my ipad

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a computer you can plug your device into?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.