Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My home button fell off I can open the computer but I can’t…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My home...

Second opinion] My home button fell off I can open the computer but I can’t to my homepage or apps, please help

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My home button fell off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I can’t get on my setting page to know, It’s a I phone 5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I tell what my computer from the back if the I pad

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

It sounds like your home button on your iPhone 5 fell off but I am not sure why you are not able to open any apps or your "homepage". When you touch the iPhone screen with your finger it still works correct or is that the problem the iPhone does not recognize your touch anymore? Let me know so I can further assist.