Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not purchase a promo game. Iphone10. I just purchased…

Customer Question
Hi. i can not...

Hi. i can not purchase a promo game

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased last May 25 in the morning. But later that day up to now, my phone is saying "Your purchase could not be completed' and ask for your assistance

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

All i know is this is iphone X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to purchase again, maybe 10 minutes ago, i still could not purchase.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help me.... ok

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about App Store Downloads. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into your account with your Apple ID and password ***** appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.