Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to log on to my iPad but can’t seem to have the right…

Customer Question
Trying to log on...

Trying to log on to my iPad but can’t seem to have the right code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Good question not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i have my phone and iPad here, trying to open ipad

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a computer you can plug your device into?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

No just iPad and iPhone
No mot needed
Just want to get my password *****
Can you reset and sent to phone?

Not without a computer at your disposal.

Ok so I should connect to the Apple computer to iPad?

Do you have an Apple Computer?

Follow this guide:

DFU Mode Steps:
Plug your iOS device into your computer and open iTunes.
Hold the Power Button (3 secs)
Continue holding the power button and also hold the home button (15 secs)
Release the power button while continuing to hold the home button (10 secs)
Your device should prompt with the "Connect to iTunes Screen"

iOS Restore Steps:
Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes. Select the Summary tab, and click the Restore button.
Click Restore.
After a restore, the iOS device restarts. You should then see "Slide to set up". Follow the steps in the iOS Setup Assistant.
If needed, restore your device from a previous backup.

There is the guide. If you would like me to help you with this remotely please select the option for Secure Remote Assistance.