Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation lack Lock. I bought this phone off of ebay

Customer Question
Activation lack Lock Technician's...

Activation lack Lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I bought this phone off of ebay

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Activation Lock. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I havent done anything ...theres nothing i can do its activation lock

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

I got this iphone from ebay so can you take the lock off

No I cannot and neither can Apple. You need to talk to the seller.