Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It appears Apple has the wrong credit card info can we

Customer Question
It appears Apple has...

It appears Apple has the wrong credit card info can we revise

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I only recently noted the discrepancy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to revise my Apple credit card info

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

In order to change out the current credit card you have within your Apple ID, there are just a few steps you can try:

1.) Go to www.appleid.apple.com

2.) Sign in with the email address that you use as your Apple ID and the password ***** with that account.

3.) Once within your Apple ID account page, scroll down to Payment & Shipping and click on Edit

It is within that page view, you will be able to change your current credit card, with the targeted credit card you wish to replace it with.

Try this initial process and please update me to let me know if this helps or if you require further assistance.

Thanks, ***** ***** your response.

-TD

Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you.

I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved.

Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with JustAnswer.com.

Regards,

-Terry