Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get to apple id account page? I have an i phone but…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to apple id account page?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an i phone but I am typing on a computer that is not apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I want to change billing on iPhone storage and I cant remember my password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

no thanks I don't want to make any payment I want to know how to change my password ***** I can get into settings
i am waiting for reply. I do not want to be charged $39! I want to get to the apple id account page to change password

You can get the Apple ID account page by clicking this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type your Apple Id and then click continue and then follow onscreen instructions in order to reset the password ***** your Apple ID.

that is the point I don't know my apple ID. Please help me reset my apple ID
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

This is a paid service do you still want help?

I already paid $5 is that what your talking about? I don't want to pay $39.... I thought this was a chat to help me change my apple id

Go here and put in your info to find your Apple ID: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Let me know how it goes.

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question for no extra charge. Thanks!!