Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to reset my password for the Apple ID. I have my…

I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my password ***** the Apple ID. I have my security code. What do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not sure when I changed the password ***** My Apple ID is Nultymichael @ yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have been trying to use my phone but I am not getting anywhere

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also don’t remember my iTunes password

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In this case you can reset the password ***** your Apple ID by clicking this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and provide your Apple ID and click continue and then follow onscreen instructions in order to reset the password ***** your Apple ID.Let me know if it works for you.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast
Alarms gave a prompt response , however, I have not been able to reset the password. It must be something I am not doing correctly. Very frustrated and ready to give up

I understand your concern may I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** options from my side?

My Apple ID is Nultymichael @ yahoo.com

Thanks for the information let me check it.

May I know any of the phone number that you use with your Apple ID?

• ‎(•••) •••-••87
  • ‎(•••) •••-••93

I have tried to reset your password ***** my side and getting this message "You will be able to reset your password ***** 1 day" instaed of waiting for one day You can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-**** and verify your account information. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week. IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".

Thank you very much!

Thank you for your time and patience i really appreciate it.