Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple ID and password aren't working can I establish a…

Customer Question
My apple ID and...

My apple ID and password *****'t working can I establish a new one of each?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone and Mac desk computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

For at least 2 weeks, I have OSX version 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to set up my Lintelek watch I just got and I am such a dummy about these things! I'm 87!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
I am still waiting for an answer from when I first asked the question!
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Hi Justin, I thought I had succeeded in choosing another password ***** apple ID wouldn't work with it.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?
I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

No, it can't be that complicated to get another password ***** my apple ID. then they are talking about icloud ID and password ***** I get confused. I'm trying to get my Lintelek watch working and I need my Apple ID and password ***** accomplish that. I had forgotten the password.

You do not just get another password ***** an Apple account. You have to reset it with authentication.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

I thought I had succeeded but when I went to use it ,it waasn't accepted.

Did you reset it with iforgot.apple.com?

It just keeps asking for my name and email We’ve gone through that three times and it still doesn’t get me to re-picking a password.

Customer has requested a Secure Remote Assistance, but payment failed

Please contact customer service to resolve this issue. 1(###) ###-####/strong>

NO I

Ok then...