Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just change my password for my apple ID. they were

Customer Question
I just change my...

I just change my password ***** my apple ID. they were supposed to send me a n e-mail with a code number to use but i have not received any jet?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your apple password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Where did they send the code to? Phone? Ipad, email etc?

Where did you go to change the password?

You made a duplicate. I put it in for a refund. It will come back to your card as soon as customer service processes it. I am not on that side, i cannot see those transactions. Please only reply here to continue.

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!