Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having problems trying to sign in with password. My apple…

Customer Question
Having problems trying to...

Having problems trying to sign in with password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My apple ipad and my apple phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For about a 2 or 3 wks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password ***** your device lock screen passcode?