Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple id has been disabled and I am told it is connected…

Customer Question
My apple id has...

My apple id has been disabled and I am told it is connected to Itunes. Can you tell me how to resolve this issue?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I want to purchase more icloud storage and it is not letting me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I need to update the credit card connected to my Itunes??

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Is my answer coming?
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

No I prefer fixing it myself. Please just tell me how to get my apple id activated again.
Where is my answer?????
please cancel and refund my trial membership!