Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My daughter has lost her ipad and in order to find it, I…

Customer Question
My daughter has lost...

My daughter has lost her ipad and in order to find it, I need to log in with her apple id....which is her email and we cannot figure out what her password ***** She is 10 years old. The email is sammiemagic59gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm pretty sure the phone number on file is her ipad phone number. That is(###) ###-####I also may have the answers to the security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In this case you can try to reset the password ***** the Apple ID by clicking this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and provide your Apple ID and click continue and then follow onscreen instructions in order to reset the password ***** your Apple Id.Let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try some alternate solution.