Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not have the proper apple I.D., I need to update and…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have the proper apple I.D., I need to update and download apps.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I hava an iPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My normal always working id was Michelle1234, not today, no sir, ugghe

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.