Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Nothing with the device but I bought a gift card and it will…

Customer Question
Nothing with the device...

Nothing with the device but I bought a gift card and it will not work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

The card is an App Store & iTunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

This for a friend out of state

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

He has entered the scratch off number and it won’t work. The number is *****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.