Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Icloud is inhibiting the manipulation(movement of songs from…

Customer Question
icloud is inhibiting the...

icloud is inhibiting the manipulation(movement of songs from one playlist to another). I want to remove icloud from music library.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

Not an apple device. home computer

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

NOT A MAC!!!!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.