Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset ipad itunes password. I have forgotten the…

I need to reset...

I need to reset ipad itunes password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have forgotten the password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I need

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I understand your concern you can reset the iTunes password ***** clicking this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and provide your iTunes ID and click continue and then follow onscreen instructions in order to reset the password ***** your iTunes.Please let me know if it works for you.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast