Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is locked I have changed passwords I think it is…

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is locked I have changed passwords I think it is because of some games that were downloaded without my knowledge what can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so I just know there were a bunch of purchases thru Apple I did not do!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.