Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’d like reopen my apple account. Just my phone it’s old a…

Customer Question
I’d like reopen my...

I’d like reopen my apple account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Just my phone it’s old a 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I’ve trying to pay for an app and it tells me my account is terminated

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.