Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not remember Apple ID or pass word. Can I change it? I…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember Apple ID or pass word. Can I change it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have changed a couple of times and it doesn’t seem to work. Either March, April or May recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Not sure how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t have a mac

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.