Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For the third year in a row I can't log into my existing…

Customer Question
For the third year...

For the third year in a row I can't log into my existing account. Keeps wanting me to change passwords and then does not recognize. Frustration- please help

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My IMac desktop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

OS 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Been trying for the past hour- but everytime it wants me to create new password ***** wont allow the continue feature

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No - Just want to access mu account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.