Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Your Apple ID has been disabled. For assistance, contact…

Customer Question
Your Apple ID has...

Your Apple ID has been disabled. For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/. When I go theater I get this: Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://support.apple.com/country-selector/itunes" on this server.
Access Forbidden. Reference #18.bd392b17.1527345489.88db5fdd

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your iTunes?

Maybe a few months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No. I bought a new MacBook Pro OS 10.13.1 a few months ago.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 25 days ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I explained my problem, your site accepted it, charged me $5 and now says I've reached the wrong site. How do I get my $5 back?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I did not ask for any additional help. I only asked one question and then why you couldn't answer it. For this you charged me an additional $39. Not acceptable. I'm calling my card company to reject your "service".