Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to speak to a rep about. My password. My iphone.

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak to a rep about. My password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

iCloud T-mobile I bought a new phone and I can’t sign in my ha

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t log in my email because it’s asking it sending the new code to my old nu, er number and i and I don’t have that number anymore

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.