Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad4 has been locked can you help me, i havent it a

Customer Question
My ipad4 has been...

My ipad4 has been locked can you help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I havent it a message came up on my i pad sayingillegal activity has been detected

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

They are asking for $149

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

Y does it cost so much

Technician's Assistant: I don't think it's expensive. If you visited the Mac Technician face to face, they would charge you a lot more than this. And, they don't offer a money back guarantee like we do.

Can you give me the number to ring to confirm the number is *****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry this has happened to you. This is a popular scam that has been going on. Please DO NOT call or let them have access to your iPad, as they are probably installing spyware and other malicious items. Report them to the Internet Crime Bureau here : http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx then restart your iPad and let me know the results

Thank you

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.