Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to add ,99 a month to upgrade my memory on my I phone…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add ,99 a month to upgrade my memory on my I phone & I pad. I tunes turns down using my legel , working Visa card. I need ASAP to get more memory . I am leaving for Italy in a few days & need to get this upgrade . Chase Bank reported that this Visa card is current &. There is NO indication that it was declined by Apple! For an I tube purchase. Chase Bank told me that it is a problem with I tunes, And Apple. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Help me find that answer by me looking into my settings in I Pad. Walk me through , please .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Couple weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot use my visa to upgrade in I tunes. I tunes will not credit my Visa card , which is a working Visa card.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Need answer to my question NOW! Cannotvuse my I phone firbpuctures because I donot have enough memory! Please tell me WHY apple/ I tunes is not accepting my Visa card for payment? You guys accepted my card just now!
Thanks
Elizabeth.

Upgrading your memory is not going to take content off of your phone. The upgrade is for iCloud. Now with iCloud photo library it could minimize the space by placing it on its servers instead of your phone. Do you want to do that?

No. Cancel me.