Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I NEED TO RESET PASSWORD, BUT CONTROL "S" OR "R" IS OF NO…

Customer Question
I NEED TO RESET...

I NEED TO RESET PASSWORD, BUT CONTROL "S" OR "R" IS OF NO EFFECT TO ACCESS DATA SCREEN

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I BOUGHT THE IMAC ON CRAIGSLIST AND THE OWNER DID NOT KNIOW THE PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO, I WILL INVESTIGATE THAT OPTION, THAQNKS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THAT SHOULD KEEP ME BUSY, THANKS

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?