Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Haven’t been able to connect for three days after power

Customer Question
Haven’t been able to...

Haven’t been able to connect for three days after power failure

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Telstra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

AazZ

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I hVe WiFi & internet but when I open Netflix it just stays loading

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
I am watching on Apple iPad
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What will not connect?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have decided to cancel my Netflix account no further corespondents required. Thank you

Thank you for the update.