Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my password to my iPad. Now. I'm trying to…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** my iPad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I'm trying to restart my iPad

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

It seems as if you are asking 2 questions:

1. I can't remember my password ***** my iPad

If you feel that you have forgotten your apple id password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

2. I'm trying to restart my iPad

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.​

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.