Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I change password a couple days ago. Everything was ok. Now…

Customer Question
I change password *****...

I change password ***** couple days ago. Everything was ok . Now I am being sent code to login to iCloud on my iPad and it is not taking codes. I don’t know where to enter code? I am so confused! Please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The day before yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I had a tech from Apple walk me through process?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It not a Mac it’s iplone and iPad. Does this make a difference.?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I think, since you changed your password ***** of days ago. May be your ipad is still having your old password ***** in it. You can try entering your new password ***** your ipad if it ask for iclould password.

You need to enter the code which is sent to email account only when you are trying to reset your password.

If required, we can have a quick call so that we can discuss in detail about this problem.

Ok i will give it a try then if I can’t I will have you fix it.

Alright !