Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

None of my passwords are working. Let me figure that out its…

Customer Question
None of my passwords...

None of my passwords are working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Let me figure that out its an mac i know

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I just changed the password ***** my aol the other day and nothing says its wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can not use my password ***** face book either. nothing works

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?