Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad. Apple ID. All I need is you to support my transition…

Customer Question
Apple ID Technician's Assistant:...

Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

All I need is you to support my transition

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Just a few additional questions if you don't mind:

• When you say "transition", is it possible for you to specify exactly what you are seeking to transition from?

• Are you seeking to import any data from another device or computer into your iPad?

Your answers to these few questions will allow me to better assist you in providing an effective answer for you.

Thanks in advance for your patience, I look forward to helping you resolve your question.

-TD

Um... I need you to support my transition on my iPad
Can I have it free plz
I want it free plz
My apologies for the delay. We are a paid answer chat service, and therefore do not provide free support. If you need free support, that is not a problem, you would just need to call Apple Support at(###) ###-####for further assistance.I will go ahead and opt out of this question now. Thanks for using JustAnswer.com.Regards,-TD
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

No free no cost no money

huh?