Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i retrieve my password from my macbook pro. Cloud. I…

Customer Question
How do i retrieve...

How do i retrieve my password ***** my macbook pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Cloud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I tried nothing about 2weeks its brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?