Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my i phone pascod. Verizon. This is a new phone I put…

Customer Question
I need my i...

I need my i phone pascod

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This is a new phone I put my finger print id in and didnt know i needed a pass code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i cant unlock my phone so just trying to get some help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the passcode. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.