Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change my password. My ipad. Desk top. I try the…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Desk top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I try the password ***** I had marked down it’s said it’s is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Apple Ipad

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Could you please tell me whether you need to change the Apple ID password ***** your iPad lock screen passcode?

Helli
Hello
Your advise dined work me out
It’s my email password

Could you provide me the email address? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

No I will not pay another 39 dollars

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to. Can I have your last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?