Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don’t understand how to get a full screen picture like I…

Customer Question
I don’t understand how...

I don’t understand how to get a full screen picture like I have before.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple mini ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPad?

I don’t know. It has been full page before.0

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

I have been trying to get full picture by pressing settings, etc. why in the world would it be changed to small pic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, other than I would like to update my subscription to no commercials.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On what app do you have this issue?

Hulu. Used to be displayed full page and now it is a little picture. Ask I would like is to return it to a full page for viewing movies, tv programs etc

Sorry, secure remote will not work on iPads. Please ignore it and you will not be charged for that.

Have you tried deleting the app and redownloading it?

Also, do you have this issue when you hold down the iPad normal or rotate it?

Yes, to which question? Both?

Yesp

Can you send me a screenshot of the issue? You can take a screenshot by pressing Home and Power buttons. This will save the picture to the camera roll. Upload it here, so I can see it

No

Open Hulu app, take a screenshot of the screen while the app is open, and you can upload it here. Are you having any difficulty?