Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot print from my iPad to my wireless printer. It does…

Customer Question
I cannot print from...

I cannot print from my iPad to my wireless printer. It does not find any air printers.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly through wifi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently moved and obtained new WiFi. I connected my wireless printer to new WiFi network and updated printer software.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of your printer?

Was you able to print from the printer previously, using your ipad? Or is this the first time you have tried to use the printer with your ipad?

Also, besides the ipad do you have a PC or a Mac on the network that you can use?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)