Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I retrieve my Apple password. I Pad. About 3 months.

Customer Question
How do I retrieve...

How do I retrieve my Apple password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I Pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About 3 months. Tried to get on using multiple passwords with my I Pad with no results

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password ***** I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

This must be done manually by you.

To reset your password
You can reset your password ***** you go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then click Continue.

After you enter your Apple ID, you can see how to reset your password ***** on the security features that you're using with your account. For example, if you set up two-factor authentication, your steps will be different than if your account uses security questions.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin