Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad needs a password to logon. It wants me to enter the…

Customer Question
My ipad needs a...

My ipad needs a password ***** logon. It wants me to enter the Apple ID and password ***** I sued to set up iCloud. I have used my Apple ID and normal password, but that didn't work. I have no idea of using any ID and password ***** access iCloud. I have a Prixil 2 phone and when I downloaded my photos from the iCloud to my personal computer the ipad became unaccessable and and here I am Also in attempting to access the ipad, I noticed that it had an ID? of *****@******.***. However that is no longer my email address and does not work. My new email address is***@******.***. The earthlink.net id was [email protected] earthlink.net. I believe I have correct that email address on Apple logon. JD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sometime this year. I am not sure when.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe that I did logon to apple and got a new password, maybe twice.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Can I have your date of birth for the security question verification?

06/18/1939

Can I have the answer for the security Questions

1. What was the model of your first car?

2. What is the name of the street where you grew up?