Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not been able to get my ipad open I keep getting

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to get my ipad open I keep getting activation key locked this has been really crazy can u help me????

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Oh maybe a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No what is that??

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just appreciate your response for help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID which is appearing in the activation lock? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

1390
how lonfg will this take?
can I do something online to get this process working
hello??
karthik?? are you there??

I am sorry for the delay, Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

joal1390gmail.com
there is a new password ***** apple that I placed for apple - JOY92234 would that help
wait it is JOYT92234
MY itunes password *****@comcast.net (old email address)
ok I just got charged for 39.00 -are u helping me ?

For some reason, I am unable to reply you. I tried resetting the password. Now an email has been sent to your email address,

*****@******.***. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password. If you don't have an access, please let me know.

I have reset my password ***** to support specialist,now waiting for help!
do not send an airpad code since I cannot get into my ipad
I cannot get to my ipad air because i am still locked out
ok is anyone fixing my ipad??