Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It keeps telling me I have run out of storage. I have added…

Customer Question
It keeps telling me...

It keeps telling me I have run out of storage. I have added 5 iCloud minutes but I am still getting locked up.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6plus, running I don't know exactly. Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Several months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IOS 11.3

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Please sign in to your icloud account using this link and tell me the total storage you see: www.icloud.com

4 used out of 50

That means you have 46GB still left. You have plenty of space on icloud. Kindly tell me where do you see the message that says you have run out of space. I can then assist you.